slideshow

  • \

Eric & Laura's Intimate Mayfield Park Wedding

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I love small weddings so I was excited when Eric & Laura asked me to shoot theirs!  Mayfield Park is a great Austin location, known for it's peacocks ( who are not shy in the least) ..........




























 Who knew there was a water faucet made for two!




Star Wars/Star Trek geeks- they made a cartoon invitation as Vulcans and had a bride and groom cake topper which are are Daleks from Doctor Who not R2D2( see comment below)!
The ceremony was short and sweet, their friends  shared champagne toasts and well wishes before heading off to a restaurant for dinner.
Congratulations Eric & Laura- may the force truly be with you!

2 Responses to “Eric & Laura's Intimate Mayfield Park Wedding”

Anonymous said...

Um, those are Daleks from Doctor Who, not R2-D2. Not that I'm a sci-fi nerd or anything. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalek

Katherine said...

They are! Thanls for letting me know ! I'll make the change : )